Institute has a full-fledged winter & final placement cell headed
by a Placement Co-ordinator. The cell enjoys the patronage of various
industrial houses. It uses a structured programme, which helps the students
to identify their potential, enhance and channelise them to match the
requirements of the job market. IMK’s placement cell has proven its worth
by attracting prospective employers year after year on an increasing magnitude.
The institute enjoys a 100% placement record till date.
Placement cell functions round the year. Organizations that are interested
in participating in the programme may contact
Placement Officer: Mr. Shibulal A L
Email id: email@example.com
Her Teachers, Students and scholars remain the biggest brand ambassadors of the Institute.
A few achievements in the last years
- Dr. K S Chandrasekar, professor at the institute was adjudged “Asia’s Best Professor in Marketing Management”, at CMO Asia, Suntec,Singapore on 22nd July 2011
- DNA Star awards 2012: Best B-School with innovative marketng to a target segment
- Department of International Business, Coventry University, UK visited the institute from 3rd April till 10th April, 2011
- The 5 member team from the Institute participated as finalists in “Sankranti-transform urban India competition”, a national level student competition held as part of the Urban India Conference organized by the Indian Institute of Human Settlements, Janagraha Foundation, Aarghyam and Yale University held in Nov 2011 at the Infosys Campus, Mysore. They were the only team from Kerala among the 20 finalists selected out of 150+ teams. Their competitors included IIT-M, IIT-B, IIT-D, School of planning and architecture, Delhi, Tata institute of Social Sciences. Symbiosis Institute of Management and XIME.
- Winners of various national level management meets.
Recruiters in the past
LIC Housing Finance Ltd
TATA AIG Life
The Indian Express
South Indian Bank
Ernst and Young
Taj group of Hotels
Hindustan Latex Ltd.
Vizhinjam International Port
Bramma Learning Solutions